About Maxx Environmental
The concept that is now Maxx Environmental was conceived over a decade ago by the owners of Pipeline Utilities, Inc., a 40 plus year veteran in the underground utility industry. A family owned and operated business, Pipeline Utilities’ values, ethics and integrity are the very foundation of Maxx Environmental. The decision to enter the trenchless technology industry was the imperative understanding of the benefits and savings of restoration versus replacement. We combine decades of experience with real solutions that best match the problem for the best value. We will provide the solutions to extend the life of your aging infrastructure for decades to come.
Maxx Environmental Licenses and Certifications include:
- State of Florida License – General Contractor
- State of Florida License – Underground Utility & Excavation
- Certified Sewpercoat Applicator
- Certified Strong Seal Systems Applicator
- Certified Clad-Liner Systems Applicator
- Certified Tenemec Applicator
- Confined Space Entry Certification
- Construction Safety & Health Safety Training
- Competent Person Training Requirements for Trenching, Excavation & Soil Mechanics
- Excavation/Trench Safety Training
- Class A&B CDL Driver’s Licenses with endorsements
Our goal is to exceed your expectations.
We want folks to call us and say they were referred to us by you.
“A customer talking about their experience with you is worth ten times that which you write or say about yourself.”
― Wind In Your Sails
We are a small and focused team and we want to remain that way. We have a small team made up of very specialized and talented individuals. We train and promote from within.
Why Use Maxx Environmental
We take great pride in our work and set our standards high. We also perform at an intimate face-to-face level with our customers. Big companies lose this capability to truly connect with the customer.